Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tim Tebow's Fire

Lovin' all the positive attention for Tim Tebow. GB²! Tim Tebow's Fire - Original Lyrics by John Parr Growin' up Gotta keep your eye on the ball Make it fly, Give it everything, give your all But maybe sometimes if you feel the pain You'll find you're all alone Everything has changed Play the game You know you can't quit until it's won Soldier on Only you can do what must be done You know I’m out there Down on one knee a prisoner And I’m tryin' to break free CHORUS: I can see a new horizon Underneath the blazin' sky I'll be where the eagle's Flyin' higher and higher Gonna be a man in motion All I needs my Broncos team Take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebows Fire Oooh... Burnin' up Don't know just how far that I can go (Just how far I go) Soon be home Only just 4 downs to go I can make it I know I can You broke the boy in me But you won't break the man (CHORUS) I can see a new horizon blazin on the Mile High I'll be where the eagle's Flyin' higher and higher Gonna be your man in motion All I needs my Broncos team Take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebows Fire I can climb the highest mountain These Broncos cant be beat I can feel St Elmo’s Fire burnin' in me Burnin' in me Just once in his life A man has his time And my time is now And I'm comin' alive I can hear the music playin' I can see the banners fly Feel like a man again I’ll hold my head high Gonna be a man in motion These broncos can’t be beat Take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow’s fire (CHORUS) I can climb the highest mountain Cross the wildest sea I can feel St. Elmo's Fire burnin' in me Burnin' Burnin' in me I can feel it burnin' Oooh, burnin' inside of me

No comments: